- This event has passed.
Courses: Machine Learning Foundations 1
December 3, 2020 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm MST250$
ML Foundations 1 – December 3, 2020
Join us for a facilitated workshop designed to give you a high-level overview of applied machine learning using real-world cases.
Amii’s Machine Learning Foundations 1 is a facilitated workshop designed to give the learners a high-level overview of applied machine learning using real-world cases.
We will discuss the machine learning process, how to define a machine learning problem and social and ethical concerns around AI.
Participants will examine the dimensions of data, people, strategy and tools through the AI lens. This session is recommended for all stakeholders from users to management, as well as technical staff, to ensure a common starting point for everyone.
Upon completion of this course participants will be able to:
- Understand the importance of strategy, data, people and technology in accessing the power of ML as a business tool
- Have informed discussions about what business problems in their organization might be appropriate for applying ML
- Think productively about a good ML question that relates to a business problem
- Registration closes November 26.
- This session is $250 CDN and includes 3 hours of facilitated instruction and 3 hours of self-directed online learning.
- Your $250 fee can be used as a credit for a future session of AI Strategy and Management!
Join us for 3 hours of facilitated class time over video, followed by 3 hours of self-directed learning. Proceed to the payment page to complete your registration.