- This event has passed.
Innovation Rodeo: Investor Readiness
July 12 @ 8:00 am - July 16 @ 5:00 pm MDT20$ – 100$
This year is the 6th annual Innovation Rodeo, it is virtual, GIVES AWAY ALL THE REGISTRATION FEES from the event, and has:
- Fundraising Panels where some of Canada’s most successful entreprenuers share how to raise non-dilutive, angel and VC funding.
- Innovation Challenges that give away $6,000 in cash prizes to participants
- Five different pitch competitions that award a total of $25,000 to first time student entrepreneurs and all the ticket proceeds to new technical founders
The Innovation Rodeo is made for problem solvers, innovators, entrepreneurs, change makers, investors and ecoysystem builders!
Each day is designed to solve the most common problems encountered when creating, starting, growing and exiting a company.
- Monday is for anyone looking to create products and services people want and features Bob Moesta – the pioneer of the revolutionary Jobs To Be Done framework – and Canada’s own Katelyn Bourgoin.
- Tuesday is for anyone looking to raise non-dilutive funding easier and features a panel of successful entrepreneurs who will share stories of how they raised their non-dilutive funding, an Innovation Challenge, and a pitch competition.
- Wednesday is for anyone looking to raise money from angel investors sooner or get into an accelerator, and has a panel of successful entrepreneurs who will share their stories of how they raised money from angel investors, an Innovation Challenge, and a pitch competition.
- Thursday is for anyone looking to raise funds from a Venture Capital firm faster and features a panel of successful entrepreneurs who will share their experience raising money from VC’s, an Innovation Challenge, and a pitch competition.
- Friday is for anyone looking to have a successful exit and features a keynote speaker and two pitch competitions.
Throughout the week participants will learn of new tools, exchange ideas, and share connections while developing the relationships, skills, and confidence needed to create and commercialize ideas faster.
You can purchase day tickets or a discounted week pass.
Tickets are FREE FOR STUDENTS and start at $15 for startups and $20 for scaleups and everyone else.