- This event has passed.
Intelligent Grid Digital Transformation
June 17, 2021 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm MDTFree
About this event
Digital transformation is not simple. It requires strategy, redesign of business models and processes, infrastructure, software, services, implementation, training, and ongoing support. HPE provides it all. Our portfolio spans cloud, security, IoT, mobility, and infrastructure. HPE Pointnext provides the expertise you need to achieve successful transformation.
- 3:00pm – Opening Remarks (Alberta IoT)
- 3:10pm – General Session
- 3:40pm – Breakout Sessions
- 4:00pm – Close
- Overcome poor capacity planning: Sometimes it can be difficult to identify the capacity you will need for your future digital efforts. Fortunately, HPE has agile solutions to increase your capacity planning in minutes.
- Only pay for the services you use: HPE can help you transition to an IT as a service model and move towards composable infrastructure, reducing IT department complexity and lowering the total cost of ownership.
- Make your infrastructure smarter: There’s no doubt that artificial intelligence is part of the future of digital business. HPE adds AI to data analytics and operational support so your infrastructure can effectively take care of itself.
- Take advantage of the Internet of Things: HPE develops intelligent edge technology, Intelligent Spaces, and hybrid IT solutions to make businesses efficient, profitable, and competitive.We can assist you in transforming your business more quickly and easily than you ever thought possible.
Learn how you can use technology to transform your business more quickly and easily than you ever thought possible.
This event is presented by Long View Systems.
HPE is a global, edge-to-cloud Platform-as-a-Service company built to transform your business. How? By helping you connect, protect, analyze, and act on all your data and applications wherever they live, from edge to cloud, so you can turn insights into outcomes at the speed required to thrive in today’s complex world.
About Long View Systems:
Technology is our means, but your empowered workforce is our end. We support the world’s dynamic businesses by bringing agility, simplicity and insight to your people, so they can serve your clients. And we can do it because our offices are home to a team of the best and brightest business technologists from across the continent, united by a common mandate — we’re using technology to help the world work.