- This event has passed.
Mawji Centre: How to Win at Business
April 29, 2019 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm MDTFree
May 4 2019
8am to 5PM
NAIT CAT Centre Room 191
This full day workshop is being held in conjunction with Spurrell & Associates.
The day will be jam packed with information and there will be plenty of sharing entrepreneur to entrepreneur!
Topics to be covered include;
- Understanding the common myths of entrepreneurship to avoid the common mistakes
- Organizing your calendar for business success
- Making sure you have enough cash for life and ensuring you pay the least tax
- How to get all the benefits of business planning in 4 hours
- Small business marketing and sales strategies that actually work
- How to read financial statements quickly even if you hate accounting
- Writing checklists and templates so you can scale your business without working 12 hours a day for the rest of your life
- Human resource strategies that actually fit on your calendar when you do not have a human resource department
There will be a one hour break for lunch. Sorry, lunch will not be provided. Please bring your own lunch or plan to purchase lunch.