- This event has passed.
Social Media Analytics & Data-Driven Business Decisions
November 28, 2018 @ 11:30 am - 1:30 pm MST$60 – $480
Social media has not only become a part of modern communication, but is now a key component of successful businesses. With active user bases that grow daily, companies are discovering new ways to engage with customers, receive feedback on products and services, and track public opinion.
In addition to reaching a wider audience, social media is one of the most cost-efficient digital marketing strategies. Customer data is now a prized commodity, enabling organizations to make informed business decisions based on digital analytics. In this panel discussion, our industry experts will discuss the most important metrics, trends, and strategies in social media marketing, and share valuable perspectives on how your business can make the most of a data-driven social media strategy.
- Elli Hanson, Global Director of Design Strategy, Ogilvy Worldwide, NY
- Daniel Haight, ’97 BCom, President and Co-founder, Darkhorse Analytics
- Avery Johnson, Co-Founder, Kaden Ave Communications
The panel discussion will be moderated by Kyle Murray, Vice Dean & Professor of Marketing, University of Alberta School of Business.
November 28, 2018
11:30 AM – 1:15 PM
11:30 AM — Registration
11:45 AM — Lunch
12:15 PM — Panel discussion with Q&A
1:15 PM — Event Conclusion
$60 per person/$480 per table of 8 guests
- November 28, 2018
11:30 am - 1:30 pm MST
- $60 – $480
- Event Categories:
- Entrepreneurs, Learning, Small Business, Technology
- Event Tags:
- Business, Communications, Data Analysis, data science, Data Strategy, Market Analysis, marketing, Social Media, strategy
- Matrix Hotel
10640 - 100 avenue
Edmonton, Alberta Canada + Google Map
- University of Alberta Business