- This event has passed.
The future of IoT in healthcare
February 24 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm MSTFree
With health at the top of our minds, many are beginning to acknowledge the power that the Internet of Things can play on the accessibility of quality healthcare and innovative practices.
What To expect:
- Hear how IoT and emerging technology are providing solutions, gathering data and supporting business decisions
- Gain an understanding of the challenges in the health space through in-depth conversation
- Synergistic networking opportunities with key stakeholders in the Health sector
- 3:00pm – opening remarks
- 3:05pm – Microsoft keynote
- 3:40pm – panel discussion with Smartone, Glenrose and W21C (featuring our very own Raja Mita as panel moderator).
- 4:10pm – Ellis Don feature
- 4:40pm – breakout sessions
- 5:00pm – closing remarks
Feb 24, 2021
3:00 pm – 5:00 pm