- This event has passed.
Urban Land Institute Alberta – Ice District Tour
March 21, 2019 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm MDT75$
Join 50 city builders for a behind the scenes tour of ICE District, Edmonton’s 25-acre multi-use sports, entertainment, office and residential development located in the heart of downtown.
The guided tour will include stops in Rogers Place – Ford Hall, Stantec Tower (including the SKY Residences) and Edmonton Tower.
Our Tour Guides:
- Hillary Lumme, Senior Vice President, Property Manager & Operations – Katz Group
- Bob Black, EVP, KGRE/OEG Special Projects
- Michael Smith, Senior Vice President, Multi-Family, Western Canada – ONE Properties
- Scott Argent, Vice President, Regional Leader Edmonton Capital Region, Stantec
We will learn about the amazing development of the ICE District, including discussion on opportunities, challenges and lessons learned so far.
Following the tour, a networking social will be held in the recently opened ICE District Boston Pizza located inside Edmonton Tower at 10111 104 Avenue.
Pay Parking is available in the Stantec Tower which has direct underground access to Rogers Place, Ford Hall.
$50.00/$75.00 + GST
$35.00/$50.00 + GST
- March 21, 2019
1:00 pm - 4:00 pm MDT
- Event Categories:
- Construction, Economy, Industry, Innovation, Learning, LifeStyle, Living, Marketing, Networking, Real Estate, Technology, WorkPlace
- Event Tags:
- Builders, community planning, construction, Contractors, Developers, Networking, social, Tour, Urban Land Development
- Urban Land Institute Alberta
- View Organizer Website