- This event has passed.
Alberta’s Industrial Heartland Association Event 2019
January 17 @ 7:30 am - 5:00 pm MST175$
ANNUAL STAKEHOLDER EVENT
The 2019 AIHA Annual Stakeholder Event is bigger and better than ever!
This year’s event features updates on emerging high-profile projects in Alberta’s Industrial Heartland, discussions on the economic impact of the current political landscape, and a fascinating and entertaining keynote presentation by Rick Mercer from CBC’s top-rated, award-winning CBC Show The Rick Mercer Report.
The full-day event takes place at the Shaw Conference Centre, Hall D, Thursday, January 17, 2019, 7:45 am – 4:45 pm and includes a full breakfast and lunch.
Who Attends Our Event
- Federal, provincial and municipal elected officials
- Industry experts and company CEOs
- Senior staff from government and industry, including AB Economic Development and Trade, Municipal Affairs, Energy, Infrastructure, Transportation, and Environment and Parks
- Representatives from industry partners, like Northeast Capital Industrial Association, Strathcona Industrial Association, and Leduc/Nisku Economic Development Association
- Associated industry partners, like Chemical Industry Association of Canada, Canadian Association of Petroleum Producers, and the Canadian Heavy Oil Association
- Individuals, associations and consulting firms invested in the Industrial Heartland
Alberta’s Industrial Heartland is one of the world’s most attractive locations for chemical, petrochemical, oil, and gas investment. It is also Canada’s largest hydrocarbon processing region. The region’s 40+ companies, several being world scale, provide fuels, fertilizers, power, petrochemicals and more to provincial and global consumers.
Please head to our website https://industrialheartland.com/ for more info.
2019 AIHA Annual Stakeholders Event
Date: Thursday, January 17, 2019
Time: 7:45 a.m. – 4:45 p.m.
Location: Shaw Conference Centre, Hall D
*Please ensure all registrations are updated with the appropriate names before January 10th. Name tags will be printed as entered.
*Table locations will not be guaranteed