- This event has passed.
April 15 @ 3:00 pm - 4:30 pm MDTFree
About this Event
Business is evolving, especially here in Alberta.
Where traditional business focused on profit and shareholder value, conscious business is driven by stakeholder values and organizational purpose.
What we’ve described here is Conscious Capitalism, a contemporary approach to business that empowers organizations to consciously change and grow.
Why Conscious Capitalism?
- The philosophy guides enterprises to balance the interests and concerns of all stakeholders, fulfill a higher purpose and create value for society, all while maintaining their bottom line
- A deeper understanding of Conscious (ESG) Business can empower strategic planning and inform strategy, innovation, growth marketing, organizational design, operational excellence, team building, leadership & cultural transformation.
- There’s no shortage of investors that support this way of business. With more than $30 Trillion in ESG Funds, many investors will measure an organization’s performance through a conscious framework: Environmental, Social, and Governance.
- 3:00pm – Opening Remarks (Alberta IoT)
- 3:10pm – Conscious Capitalism Presentation + Breakout Sessions
- 4:25pm – Closing Remarks
- 4:30pm – Close
This new approach to business is presented by Brad Gaulin, Chief Evolution Officer (C.Ev.O.) at CEvO Solutions Inc., Robert Welke, Business Evolution Consultant at ProACTv Business Solutions Inc., and James Free, Wisdom Leader & Financial Strategist at Holden + Taylor Advisory Group. The presentation will include two breakout sessions where participants discuss the concepts discussed in the presentation and further engage with the Alberta IoT community.
This event is supported by Alberta IoT’s generous annual sponsors – Alberta Innovates, Aruba Networks, MNP, Rogers Communications, Avaya, Canadian Blockchain Consortium, Lenovo, Microsoft, PCL, Socium Law, Titan Logix Corp and Tridon Communications.
Date And Time
Thu, April 15, 2021
3:00 PM – 4:30 PM MDT
- April 15
3:00 pm - 4:30 pm MDT
- Event Categories:
- AI / ML / Data Science, Community Planning, Conference, Digital Transformation, Economy, Entrepreneurs, Finance, Future Cities, Governance, Government, Innovation, Investment, IoT, IoT, Leadership, Learning, Small Business, Social Innovation, Sustainability, Technology, Webinar
- Event Tags:
- culture, Environmental, ESG, Governance, Interactive Webinar, social
- Alberta IoT
- Virtual Online