- This event has passed.
Digital Health Integration Readiness Program (Pre-HaTCH) Applications Open!
January 26 @ 9:00 am - February 15 @ 4:00 pm MSTFree
Expressions of Interest are welcome now for Brightsquid & Health City’s Digital Health Integration Readiness Program (Pre-HaTCH)!
Digital Health Integration Readiness Program (Pre-HaTCH)
Health City and Brightsquid are pleased to announce the Digital Health Integration Readiness Program (Pre-HaTCH), a new initiative aimed to better prepare small and medium enterprises (SMEs) to reach commercialization of their products and service. The program increases entry and integration in the health system, allowing multiple companies to scale at once.
What is the Digital Health Integration Readiness Program?
The Digital Health Integration Readiness Program (Pre-HaTCH) is a joint initiative between Health City and Brightsquid with funding support provided by Western Economic Diversification. This program aims to address existing gaps with clinical integration and provide SMEs with the fundamental understanding of technical readiness, ultimately preparing them for the ability to tackle the complex integration requirements that are critical to success. SMEs that complete the program can expect the following:
- Help early-stage companies understand the health information regulatory requirements for their product to commercialize
- Provide basic knowledge for software development practices to incorporate privacy and security principles to be successful in the health sector
- Provide a clear overview of Canada’s healthcare delivery and health tech ecosystems
- Provide resource options at the conclusion of the course to clarify the road to market and commercialization
- Provide a 1:1 review session to assess business readiness and be provided with resources and direction to address identified gaps.
January 26, 2021: Application opens
February 15, 2021: Deadline for EoI submission
February 22, 2021: Selection process through industry panels
Week of March 1, 2021: Program sessions begin for successful companies
- Session 1: Thursday March 4
- Session 2: Thursday March 11
- Session 3: Thursday March 18
- Session 4: Thursday March 25
How do I apply?
Interested Alberta-based SMEs are encouraged to submit an Expression of Interest (EoI) to Health City by no later than February 15, 2021. For more information and to apply, click here.