- This event has passed.
Falling Water Pitch Competition
August 29, 2019 @ 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm MDTFree
UAlberta and TEC Edmonton are hosting a pitch competition for UAlberta science-based start-ups. Join us on August 29, 2019 as five promising companies compete for a spot in the international startup pitch event, Falling Walls Venture, in Berlin in November. Our five competitors are:
- 48Hour Discovery – Making drug discovery faster, easier and less costly.
- True Angle Medical Technologies – Bringing rehab therapy clinic to you
- Roshan Water Solutions – Portable, easy, quick water testing
- Tricca Technologies – Inspired by Star Treks’ tricorder, Tricca is developing inexpensive, portable and easy to use biosensor technologies.
- Medo.Ai – Taking the power of medical imaging to everyone, everywhere.
Join us to hear these start-ups share the amazing technology they are developing.
This event is sponsored by: The University of Alberta, TEC Edmonton, University of Alberta Faculty of Graduate Studies and Research, Entrepreneur Roadmap..a THNQ company, the German Canadian Centre for Innovation and Research, eHub, Innovate Edmonton, and the Kule Institute for Advanced Study and our event Innovation Sponsor – DynaLIFE.
UofA Campus – Oborowsky Degner Seminar Hall
Li Ka Shing Centre for Health Research Innovation
Corner of 87 Ave and 112 Street
Edmonton, Alberta T6G 2E1