- This event has passed.
ML Foundations 2 – February 11, 2021
February 11, 2021 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm MST250$
In ML Foundations 1, you cultivated a high-level understanding of artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML).
Machine Learning Foundations 2 will continue to build on that base of knowledge by introducing you to tools, strategies and knowledge regarding data and ML.
What will I learn?
Continue to build your foundational knowledge of AI & ML, including:
- The characteristics of data and big data
- How the three categories of ML work
- Applying different kinds of ML solutions based on the ML problem
- What constraints are and how they’re used
Tools and techniques to help you plan, execute and evaluate ML projects:
- The ML Process Lifecycle, a framework that leads you through the process of developing an ML solution for a specific problem
- How to structure data and build a strong data strategy for your organization
- How to build an interdisciplinary team with the necessary expertise
Who should take this class?
Please note that students must attend ML Foundations 1 before attending this class.
You should take this class if:
- You want to reinforce and grow your base knowledge of AI & ML
- You want a closer look at the technical aspect of AI & ML
- You are thinking of taking the ML Technician course and want a taste of the curriculum
- You and your team want to continue growing your vocabulary and understanding together
- You are managing a technical team and want to develop your understanding of how technical users will work in this space
This class is $250 CDN and includes 3 hours of facilitated instruction and 3 hours of self-directed online learning.
This is the second step in your AI learning journey, which will set you up for a deeper understanding of more complex concepts and tools. Following the ML Foundations 2 class, you will be able to move onto:
- The ML Technician Certificate course to develop your ML knowledge and skills in order to define and execute a machine learning project that supports your organization’s business priorities
- The AI Strategy & Management course to gain the knowledge, skills and tools you need as a business leader as you look to adopt AI